Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Video Tutorial...Testing 1..2..3!





Hello everyone!

I am working on adding video tutorials and would love to get your opinion.  This is my first attempt and I hope you like it.  I am working on focusing issues so I apoloize in advance.

This video is a step by step guide to show how I assemble my pages.  Please leave me a comment to let me know if you would like to see videos from me in the future. 





Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

6 comments:

Shona said...

oooooooo that was fun :) love it!

Fran Brunke said...

Loved it - please do more! Crisp and clear instructions; really enjoy your engaging screen presence.

susie said...

Clear and easy to follow directions for a really cute layout.great that you told us the measurements of the paper before you used the edge punch.

Valery said...

This was great Robin, I really enjoyed the video tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout! You and G45 were made for each other. I also loved last weeks Apple of My Eye. How clever to make the characters part of the scene.
Thanks for sharing,

Dorothy C.

Linda said...

I just took the time to watch all your videos. You're smart and so articulate. Keep them comin'

Linda Gray