Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Am Loved - Webster's Pages Banner of the Week




Hello everyone! 

This layout was created for the Webster’s Pages September Challenge - “Dazzle Me.”  I am happy to announce that my layout was selected as Banner of the Week! and I am so truly honored.

I used the beautiful new “All About Me” collection from Webster’s Pages to create this sweet layout of my little cousin. I converted the photo to black and white to coordinate with the cool color palette I selected for my layout. I created layers behind the photo using patterned paper, which I ripped, and netting. I mounted the photo on “You’re Timeless” patterned paper.
At the bottom of my page I used fabric ribbon and “All About Me” trim topped with Dazzle Me Gems.


I surrounded my photo with lots of layered flowers in different styles to add interest. To further enhance off my flower clusters, I tucked in dazzlers and punched patterned paper circles.


To finish my layout, I decided to use “All About Me” fabric tickets to create my title. I surrounded these beautiful tickets with flowers, gems, sparklers and whimseys.

I used the die cut from the collection to create a bracketed frame for my page. I trimmed my frame using my light green Pearl Pen by Viva Décor. 


Patterned Paper: All About Me Collection (Webster’s Pages)
Flowers: Prima, Spellbinders, Webster’s Pages
Spray Inks: Glimmer Mist – Key Lime Pie (Tattered Angels)
Fabrics & Trims: Fabric Tickets, Fabric Trim, Netting (Webster’s Pages)
Pearl Pen: Viva Decor
Dazzle Me Gems, Sparklers and Whimseys: Webster’s Pages
Dies: Spiral Blossoms 2 (Spellbinders); Swirls (Lifestyle Crafts)
Die Cutting Systems: Revolution (Lifestyle Crafts), Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Adhesives: Zip Dry (Beacon), Glue Dots, Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives), Glue Pen (Creative Memories)

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Raina said...

Oh my goodness Robin! I absolutely love your LO! I'm loving everything I see on your blog! I'm glad I found you! I'm a new follower and hope you'll come and follow me too!

Raina
scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

What a precious page! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Vicky Alberto said...

oh this is beautiful!