Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Magic of Oz!



Hello everyone!

I am pleased to share with you my latest design team project for Graphic 45. 

I am a huge fan of these fun altered 5x5 Kraftboard Altered Art Boxes w/Album from the Graphic 45 staples collection.


I love these boxes because of their size.  They make the perfect keepsake for you or someone special.  I chose The Magic of Oz collection to decorate my project.



Here is the box opened.  You can see a beautiful field of poppies surrounding the Tin Man and Scarecrow.


Here is the cover of my mini booklet.  I detail flowers from my patterned paper and adhered them to the page using foam squares.



Here are the first two pages of my mini book.  I altered the shape of the accordian album to become a four page booklet. 



Here are my friend's twins having fun on a beautiful fall day.

Complete supply lists can be found by clicking here.  Be sure to leave a comment on the Graphic 45 blog under this post to be eligible for a beautiful prize package.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Shona said...

oh wow Robin..that is just gorgeous...I want to try one :) hehe

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Wow Robin!! Your work is exquisite and your details are just so inspiration to me!! I am definately a new follower and I'm also looking forward to working with you and learning from you at Cardabilities.

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is so wonderful! Love how you popped up the poppies ;) and added those pearl drops. Fabulous!

Kathydid47 said...

I love what you've done with this! What a great idea!