Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scrap That! September Challenge *CARDS/TAGS*





Hello everyone!

It isn't often that I create a tag so when I saw that we were hosting a tag/card challenge over at Scrap That! I couldn't resist!  I used the September Scrap That! kit to create this elegant tag.  I like to incorporate unique elements so I used a beautiful piece for chipboard from Dusty Attic for the top of my tag. 

I absolutely love the exquisite papers from Pion Designs which are featured in this month's kit.  The papers are soft, beautiful and very versatile. 



These gorgeous handmade butterflies are part of the main kit and are from Kaye's Kreative Korner ETSY -http://www.etsy.com/shop/kaylori77?ref=pr_shop.  I think I am going to have to order more! 

Be sure to join in the challenge this month.  Simply “create a card or a tag”.

Here are the rules:

The Rules:

1. Upload the project in our gallery and add this to your title : Scrap That! SEPT CARD CHALLENGE. Please also upload your projects here or leave a link to where it is posted.

2. You must use at least 50% Scrap That! supplies, either from kits or from the store, it does not have to be with this months kit.

3. The challenge will run from August 28th to Sept 14th.

4. You can enter as many projects as you wish.

5. Have fun!

The Scrap That! Design Team will vote on a winner and you will receive a gift certificate to the Scrap That! store.

Good luck!!!

Scrap That! Main Kit (September)
Chipboard:  Dusty Attic
Ribbon:  Our Daily Bread
Liquid Pearls:  Ranger
Flower:  Prima
Foam Squares:  Ranger


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.




6 comments:

KateB said...

love love love love love...did I say love!!??

chris richards said...

Stunning creation......so beautiful !
hugs
chris richards
xxxxx

KarenC Inspired said...

The tag is amazing! You are an artist!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is gorgeous! Your work is so beautifully detailed and such an inspiration.

Stay True To God said...

Robin... this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :) hugs, Tracy

g45papers said...

Robin! I have been admiring all of your work on your blog beautiful beautiful projects. You have an eye for style. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Happy Papercrafting!
--
Charee Filimoehala
Graphic 45, LLC