Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Thing of Beauty - Digital





Hello everyone! 

This was created for the September Digital Challenge at Webster's Pages.  The challenge was to use lots of layers which I love! 

I used a fun template by Lilacs in Bloom which I purchased from Shabby Pickle Designs.  This is my first digital layout using Photoshop Elements. I usually use Storybook Creator but I wanted to try something a little different.

Here are the supplies I used...


Lilacs in Bloom - Flower Burst


Beauty word art - Digital Scrapbook Place


Webster's Pages Ladies and Gents Digital Collection



Webster's Pages Country Estate Digital Collection




Webster's Pages Country Estate Designs Digi Motifs


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Gitte said...

Its beautiful.

barbara johnson said...

Robin your whole website is beautiful!! The videos are terrific!! Love the Christmas Emporium card!! I love love love your work!!

Pysselfröken said...

This is very cute! Lovely pictures.