Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, September 24, 2011

You and Me - Card Tutorial


Hello there!

I am happy to bring you a video photo tutorial of my "You and Me" card using the Magic of Oz collection from Graphic 45. 

I love using Spellbinders dies to create unique cards.  In the video, I give you step by step instructions on how to cut and assemble this card base. 

The complete supply list is directly below the video.  I hope you give this card a try.





Patterned Paper:  Graphic 45 “Magic of Oz”

Cardstock:  Bo Bunny, Coredinations

Chipboard “Oz” Circle:  Graphic 45 “Magic of Oz”

Ink:  Ranger, Tsukineko

Dies: Spellbinders Grand Labels One

Stamps:  Inkadinkado (Hearts and Love), Making Memories (Dilly Dally Stamp Banners and Alpha)

Adhesives:  Ranger, Scor-Tape, Zip Dry

Tools:  Scor-Pal, Spellbinders Grand Calibur

Ribbon:  May Arts



Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

7 comments:

The Scrappy Tree said...

This is a brilliant way to use that paper, loving the shaped card!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful card and a great tutorial!

Shona said...

you are rocking the tutorials girl..this is amazing :)

joetterer said...

once again, I'm wondering why I don't have any Spellbiners!

Carla Rae said...

Oh This is just the cutest thing....Love it..I'm seeing so many creative uses for the Magic of oz kit!

MaryNell said...

Love your project. Halloween is my fav. holiday. love to win the candy too.
MaryNell

Cottagerca said...

robin, perfect tutorial on your card....... i am in bliss just following you in your shadow!!!
ava