Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, September 8, 2011

You, Me and Roses



Hello everyone! 

I have gotten the digital bug again!  When I saw this package on Scrapbook.com I couldn't resist it!  You, Me and Roses is an amazingly beautiful digital collection from 7th Heaven.  




As you can see, this collection is filled with gorgeous birds, flowers and frames to name just a few of the elements. 

This beautiful photo of my daughter was taken by my uber talented cousin Crystal Thomas.  I call her "the paparazzi!"  My daughter is an art major (graphic design) and I thought the paint brushes were the perfect touch for this page.  We own several birds so I just had to add a beautiful white dove.  I positioned the dove so it looks as if my daughter is looking at him.

I hope you pick up this awesome collection. You will find yourself using it over and over again.

Until next time my friends!

Remember, you can always contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Shona said...

ooooo this is just gorgeous and what a great photo :) love it!

Crystal Thomas said...

Great digital layout and beautiful picture.