Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Best Scrapbook Page Ideas of CHA Summer 2011!



Hello everyone!

This is a short post to share some exciting news.  I had the extreme honor of having my "School Days" layout chosen as one of the Best Scrapbook Page Ideas of CHA Summer 2011 by About.com.


I used the An ABC Primer collection from Graphic 45 to create this nostalgic layout.  The
Geometric Metal Door Plate from Graphic 45 was used to anchor my title.  I cut the title from Games and Playtime.  The shaped black cardstock is from Core'dinations Color Core SigSeries Graphic 45 collection.  After I cut the shape, I lightly sanded the paper to reveal the lighter core of the cardstock.



Paper: An ABC Primer (Graphic 45), ColorCore Cardstock (Core’dinations)
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger)
Embellishments: Stickles (Ranger), Metal Door Plate (Graphic 45), Paint (Making Memories), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Tags (Graphic 45)
Adhesives: ATG 700 (Scotch), Foam Squares (Ranger). Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), 450 Quick Dry (Helmar’s)
Tools:  Stencil (The Crafter's Workshop)
Photo Credit:  H. Armstrong Roberts

Thanks for joining me today.



3 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

wow Robin that is awesome! Your layout is gorgeous and I love the photo!

Ratty Hugs said...

Congratulations on the CHA honor. Your works are stunning no matter what theme you choose. I love visiting your blog because I am always inspired.
~C8>

Fran Brunke said...

Congrats, Robin! What a rich collection of honours you are acquiring; and so well-deserved. Happy for you! PS - terrific photo!