Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #42




After this cool, crisp weekend I think it is safe to say that fall has arrived!  I created this warm autumn card using the Nightfall collection from Memory Box. 

I used the beautiful Fall Leaf Trio stamp by Memory Box in the place of the circle on the sketch.  This stamp was fun and easy to use and Memory Box has a Fall Leaf Trio die to coordinate which made it easy to cut my image.   I matted my patterned paper strips with bright white cardstock to add a gorgeous contrast.   The sentiment stamp is from Hampton Art. 


The sketch is absolutely beautiful and fun to use.  Be sure to stop by Cardabilities and give it a try!


Patterned Paper:  Nightfall - Memory Box
Cardstock:  Memory Box
Stamp:  Fall Leaf Trio - Memory Box
Markers:  Copic
Die:  Fall Leaf Trio - Memory Box
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa; Ranger - Barn Door
Ribbon:  May Arts
Flower:  Prima

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

10 comments:

Sylvia said...

ohhh Robin, I adore your fall card! It's just sooo beautiful :-)
Sylvia xx

Il Gufo e La Mucca said...

Oooh, the papers are just amazing and so is the sentiment! lovely card!Clelia

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Robin, I just adore your card and I love how strong the colors are!! absolutely stunning. xxx Steph

Patti J said...

What a beautiful fall card, Robin! You have a real knack for mixing and matching DP's! Thanks for sharing...have a good week.

Patti J said...

Patty, this is gorgeous. I love that sentiment stamp, and those colors make for a gorgeous fall card. Thanks for sharing, and sure hope you feel better soon!

Shona said...

beautiful card and saying ...love the colors :)

Tenia Nelson said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Nappycp (Crystal) said...

Your fall card rich looking. I also like the use of the white strips to rest my eye from the patterned strips.

Susie said...

Your card is amazing!

anai said...

Beautiful! I love the color palette