Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun for All! Cardabilities Sketch #41




Hello everyone! 

I am extremely excited to share with you my first project as a member of the Cardabilities Design Team.  Cardabilities is an amazing site which offers a new card sketch twice per month.  This is the beautiful sketch for 10/15/11 .


Today’s sketch reveal allows me to use one of my favorite design elements…flowers! I used the Nantucket collection from Pink Paislee because of the gorgeous color palette and coordinating pieces of ephemera.

I created a video tutorial to share with you the steps I took to create this festive, yet elegant party invite. Simply change the sentiment to create a birthday, get well or thank you card. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy!

 




Pink Paislee (Nantucket Collection  6x6 Paper Pack, Ribbon Trim, Ephemera)
Core'dinations (Core Impressions Pink Paislee)
Viva Decor Pearl Pen (Light Green)
Pearls (Kaisercraft)
Tools:  Fiskars (Scissors, Paper Trimmer)
Adhesives:  Beacon (Zip Dry); Ranger (Foam Squares)
Photo Editing Software:  Memory Manager (Creative Memories); PSE9


Thanks for joining me today.    


10 comments:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Robin, Your card is just awesome!! Love the DPs, the colors you chose - so fresh and the embellies are just stunning. Thanks for the video insight, I'm so glad to be on the Cardabilities team with you. xxx Steph

Angelica Carballo said...

WOW!! Beautiful card, Love the embellishments and combo colors.

Thanks for sharing your Tuto.

Susie said...

Your card is fabulous! Great colors and design features.

scrappylikethat said...

A tutorial treat! Thank you for putting that together. I love your pearl technique. I'm also a late night cutter. I just let the cutting drop wherever and clean them up in the morning.

Il Gufo e La Mucca said...

great card and thanks for the tutorial!!
Clelia

*Jellie* said...

This is so pretty. I love your flowers. Thanks so much for the tutorial

joyce said...

Hi Robin, I've been wanting to try out the pearl pen. Thanks for featuring it and showing us how it works.

bligu said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combination! Flowers are amazing. Thanks for tutorial ;)

Nappycp (Crystal) said...

Robin-I viewed the tutorial and ordered the Viva pearl pen. I love how easy it is to use and looks so nice. Thank you for sharing your resources. I trust your opinion. Now I would like to see a tutorial on how you create such lovely flower layering.

Teen Queen said...

This was a great tutorial. The card is lovely and what happy colors.