Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, October 14, 2011

Graphic 45 & Scrapbook Adhesives Blog Hop - Final Day!




Hello everyone and welcome!

Today I am pleased to share with you my fun and colorful Magic of Oz cupcake tower. Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives have partnered to bring you a fantastic two week hop and today is the last day! To join in on the fun visit Graphic 45’s blog by clicking here. You will be amazed at all of the beautiful projects both teams have to share.

I remember the fun I had at Halloween parties and how much I loved the decorations. I knew exactly what I wanted to make for this fantastic hop with Scrapbook Adhesives…a cupcake tower!



I am a longtime user of Scrapbook Adhesives products and I use them for a variety of crafting projects.  I used their 3D Foam Squares and My Stik Tape Runner to assemble my project.

 

Please enjoy this video which shows you the steps I took to create this one of a kind centerpiece.




PRIZES!!!



You could win this amazing prize pack by visiting the Graphic 45 Facebook Page.  Simply leave us a comment for your chance to win!

Scrapbook Adhesives is also offering a wonderful prize this week! All you have to do is go to their Facebook page and tell them that Graphic45 sent you!  Be sure to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives' blog this week to see their beautiful projects.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.



2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

So out-of-the-box fabulous!

Anonymous said...

cute cake holder Robin!!
ava