Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Joy




It's been a while since I have been able to sit and create a layout just for the heck of it.  I was trolling through my local scapbook store and I cam across the new Bonjour collection from Kaisercraft. 





I used netting from Webster's Pages to create a soft corner in the lower left corner of my photo.  I layered flowers and stickers from the Bonjour collection on top of my netting. 


I stamped a beautiful flourish around my circle using a stamp from Teresa Collins.  On the inside of my circle, I used a paper piercing technique combined with stitching on the outer edges. 

Patterned Papers, Sticker Sheet:  Kaisercraft Bonjour Collection
Doily:  We R Memory Keepers
Ink:  Stampin' Up - Always Artichoke, Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
Pearl Pens:  Viva Decor - Light Blue, Lime Green
Circle Cutter:  Creative Memories
Stamp:  Teresa Collins
Flowers:  Kaisercraft, Prima
Shabby Chic Treasures:  Prima, Bench and Photo Corner
Netting:  Webster's Pages
Leaf Die:  Sizzix
Die Cutting Machine:  Sizzix Big Shot
Punch:  Martha Stewart Crafts - Deco Fan
Photo Credit:  Sharon Goodyear


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

7 comments:

Shona said...

so glamourous...love!!!!!

Sandi Smith said...

Wow....so beautiful!Love it!

The Scorpian Crafter said...

Simply Beautiful! I've been wondering how to use my Webster's netting on my layouts. It really does soften the corner...

Cottagerca said...

Robin, thanks so much for sharing the material listing with this beautiful layout. |Your layout is gorgeous. I love to look at the detail and see how the details all add up to a wow impact layout!!!
ava

Lizzyc said...

HI.. wow .. this is stunning.. such a gorgeous photo surrounded by these amazing papers.. i love this..

Monique Nicole Fox said...

awesome

Kathy said...

This l/o is absolutely gorgeous