Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scrap That! November Kit Sneak Peek!



Please join us this weekend for the Scrap That! November "Putting on the Glitz" kit reveal blog hop.

Here is a glimpse of two of my layouts...






We have FIVE terrific prizes up for grabs, and we promise you a ton of inspiration and some beautiful blogs. The fun all starts on Friday Oct. 28th at 10 am MST at http://www.scrapthatchat.blogspot.com.

A Dusty Attic Prize Pack - generously provided by Jennifer Hedger owner of DA

A Glitz Design Prize Pack - generously provided by the Glitz Girls

A Scrap That! Paper Crafting Kit

A Scrap That! Store Gift Certificate

A Package of Prima

We are excited to share with you our sneak peek for this month!

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Stop teasing! Your sneaks are gorgeous. Now I must see more. Your work is always so gorgeous!

Dara Lynn said...

I loooove blues and oranges!! Can't wait till Friday!!

Karen Shady said...

Hi Robyn... Im looking forward to working alongside you on the Zva creative DT :)