Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Technique Video - Applying Liquid Pearls




Hello everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their support and for visitinig me here in my little creative space. 

I have received questions asking how I apply pearls in liquid form to my projects.  Today I have a short technique video showing you just how to do it.  

In my "Fun for All" video I tried to show you this method, but my little helper Chance (my 4 year old puppy) decided he wanted to be heard on video as well. lol.  This time he decided that he would let me try it on my own.

Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you found this helpful and if there are other techniques you would like to see.

Enjoy!




Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

EFI said...

Wooow!!!! Thank you so much Robin for your so helpful tutorial!!!!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Hi Robin,
Thanks so much for this tutorial. I don't have the liquid pearls but do have the Viva Decor (at least in some colors)and this has convinced me that these truly are superior and I am so glad I got them!

Vicky Alberto said...

I want that pen style now :)

Gemiel said...

Thanks for the tutorial. I've been using the liquid pearls but now I'll have to give the pearl pens a try.

Kathy said...

This video was very helpful. Being a visual person it really helps when I can see and hear. TY