Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Zva Creative Design Team!






I am honored to announce that I have been selected to join the Zva Creative Design Team!  I love flowers, crystals and pearls so this quite a treat for me.

Please join me in congratulating the new 2011-2012 design team:

Windy Robinson – US (DT Coordinator)

Sarah Gough – New Zealand
Susan Lui – Singapore

Carole Maurin – France
Jolanda Meurs – Netherlands
Yukiko Ochi – Japan
Fabi Oremerod – Brazil
Tara Orr – Canada

Karen Shady – Australia
Robin Shakoor – US - That's Me!

Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Congrats Robin and welcome to the Zva DT. Looking forward to working with you. :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Congratulations Robin!

LISA said...

Congrats girlie!! I am sooo looking forward to working along side you once again!!

lynn79 said...

Congrats!!! Your work is always stunning!

Shona said...

weeeeeee huge congrats sweetie :)

EFI said...

Huge congratulations Robin!!!!! I loove your amazing inspiration!

Dara Lynn said...

Congratulations Robin! I have followed Zva for about a year and always enjoy the DT posts! Best wishes for a wonderful creative year!

Vicky Alberto said...

so happy for you - that's awesome news!

Jolanda said...

Congratulations!!
I just love ZVA's swirls.

Karen Shady said...

Im so looking forward to working with you on the Zva DT :) congrats xx Karen

Cottagerca said...

congrat's on your new adventure with zva.....this is one of my goals in the future!!!
ava