Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #43




Cardabilities sketch  #43  is an absolute joy!  I used the Kaisercraft Bonjour collection to create this "Thinking of You" card.  Even though we are headed into winter, I couldn't resist the lovely spring time color palette from the collection.



I created a video to share with you with step by step instructions. 






 



Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you have enjoyed your visit today. I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

8 comments:

Geraldine said...

Very lovely card, really like the punched boarders and the butterfly cut outs, it adds so much to the design, best wishes.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

very pretty card Robin - Love the color combo and those die cuts/punches!! xxx Steph

Il Gufo e La Mucca said...

wow, I absolutely love this!!!
Clelia

Angelica Carballo said...

Elegant card!!I love the papers and colors.

Shona said...

gorgeous Robin :)

Susie said...

Your card is breathtaking!

Dianne said...

Oh wow you make fabulous cards too, I should have know:):).Thanks for sharing..

Teen Queen said...

really nice! You do lovely work.