Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #44




Hello everyone,

Let me just say, the card sketch is beautiful this week!  Take a look....


Sketch #44



I used the Blush collection from My Mind's Eye to create my card.  My Mind's Eye always has gorgeous coordinating embellishments and great patterns.  I used ribbon, a flower and a butterfly to add dimension to my card. 

The  gorgeous handmade butterfly is from Kaye's Kreative Korner ETSY -http://www.etsy.com/shop/kaylori77?ref=pr_shop.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two- Blush
Layered Chipboard Embellishment:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two - Blush
Card Base: Memory Box - Licorice
Ribbon:  Our Daily Bread
Flower:  Prima
Ink:  Prima/Ingvild Bolme - Branch Bark
Butterfly: Kaye's Kreative Korner
Adhesives:  Helmar's 450 Quick Dry, Scotch ATG 700
Paper Trimmer:  Fiskars
Scissors:  Queen Bee


Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you have enjoyed your visit today. I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

Thanks for joining me today.

5 comments:

Shona said...

ooooo that is a fun card ...love it!

Nasir said...

the card sketch is beautiful and the design is adorable.

Print vip cards
Transparent business cards

anai said...

so cute card!
I also love My Mind's Eye supplies :)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Gorgeous card Robin!! perfect papers with the perfect embellies!! love it! Hugz, Steph

curlyqmosaics said...

Oh my! Your card is gorgeous!!!! Love it!