Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Graphic 45 & Core'dinations Blog Hop Day 3!




Hello everyone!

Today is day 3 of the Graphic 45 and Core'dinations blog hop.

I used the Curtain Call collection along with Core'dinations Cardstock to alter this elegant Kaisercraft Bracket  frame.

Curtain Call


Core Impressions Graphic 45 Timeless Collection

First, I painted the frame using black acrylic paint then sprinkled black glitter on top while the paint was still wet. Next, I traced my frame pattern on my cardstock, then trimmed. I sanded the cardstock then lightly inked the surface using Distress Ink (Black Soot).


I cut images from the Curtain Call collection and trimmed the inside of my frame using May Arts ribbon.




To finish my frame, I added metal buttons to each corner. You can really see the gorgeous May Arts ribbon with its gorgeous sparkle.


This was a fun and easy project using Graphic 45 and Core'dinations...what a perfect combination


Graphic 45 Papers: Curtain Call: Curtain Call, Top Billing, Moulan Rouge (8x8)
Graphic 45 Staples: Metal Buttons, Flower Staples, Chipboard Button Staples
Core'dinations: Core Impressions: Graphic 45 Timeless Collection, Sanding Block
Kaisercraft: Wooden Bracket Frame
Zva Creative: Crystals
Ranger: Foam Squares
Scor-Tape
Craft Supply: Feathers, Twine
 
A GREAT PRIZE PACKAGE!
 
 
As part of this amazing blog hop, you will have the opportunity to win some terrific prizes! Check out this great prize pack up for grabs! A Core Impressions Timeless Sandable Card Stock 12x12 paper pad, An ABC Primer 12x12 Paper Pad, Core'dinations Signature Series 12x12 paper pad, Trim Staples and Chipboard Button Staples! It's a fabulous Graphic 45/Core'dinations combo pack of fun!
 
All you need to do to enter to win is to leave a us a blog or Facebook comment!  There will be prize packs given to two lucky winners, one from our blog and one from Facebook! Core'dinations is also offering a super prize this week! Check out their blog and Facebook page and leave a comment for your chance to win! Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on the Graphic 45 blog on Friday, November 4th!

To join in on the hop click here.
Good luck and happy hopping!

4 comments:

Karen Shady said...

WOW... a work of art Robin... beautiful

Vicky Alberto said...

oh sooooooo amazing - wow really stunning.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

What a great combination and design! Really impressive Robin!!!
Hugs!!

Tomoko said...

Hi Robin! How are you doing? Just saw the comment you left for me on my blog! (I know... so slow in realizing! lol) Anyways, I just love this layout!! It's beyond gorgeous!!!!! Wish I can see your creations in real life!! xoxo