Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hero Arts Exclusive Collection - Little Black Dress



So, I'm working on a project for my local scrapbook store and I just happen to see a gorgeous stamp set.  I doubled back to take a closer look.  The flowers and design drew me in and I ran to the counter with it in hand.  It was the last set and rightly so...take a look below.....


This gorgeous new stamp set from Hero Arts coordinates with the Little Black Dress Collection from Basic Grey.  The images are crisp and clear and produces a beautiful result.

I started by stamping the image on Solar Crest White cardstock.  This is my favorite paper to use with Copic markers.  The image was stamped using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.  I used Copic markers RV10, RV93 and RV95 to achieve a rich pink color.  I used B000 and B01 for the blue portion of the petals. 

You will notice subtle white dots on the blue petals.  I created the dots using Copic's Opaque White paint and a fine tip applicator.  The butterflies are stickers from Kaisercraft's Bonjour collection.  Finally, I finished my tag by applying pearls using my Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Light Blue.





Ribbon:  Craft Supply

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Shona said...

the colors are amazing Robin...love this :)

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Very nice, I love all the Basic Grey line! Hugs Marilou

Elisabeth said...

Totally neat! Very sweet stuff you did there