Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #45

     


I love this sketch!  This month Cardabilities has some beautiful sketches in store for you.  When I first saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to create.





I decided to make a 6x6 card using white and tones of pink.  A few months ago I cut a gorgeous border using a Spellbinders border die.  I have held onto the piece just waiting for the perfect project.  This was it!  I adorned my die cut border with pink liquid pearls and pink chalk ink.  I also used Spellbinders dies to create my leaves.  I wanted to keep with my monochromatic theme, so I made the leaves white with soft pink accents. 

I finished my card design with gorgeous Prima flowers and a beautiful sentiment banner from Making Memories.


Patterned Paper:  My Little Yellow Bicycle
Dies:  Spellbinders
Flowers:  Prima
Resin Embellishment:  Prima
Banner:  Making Memories
Doily:  My Little Yellow Bicycle
Pearls:  Petaloo
Ink:  Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor - Ice White


I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

14 comments:

Tanya Privalova said...

amazing card!!!i`m inlove with it!!

Helen_e said...

Очень нежно и красиво!!!

Carolyn McCravy said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen!!!

Naomi said...

WOW, this is nothing short of STUNNING!!!!

Happy Holiday Hugs,
Naomi

lynn79 said...

Oh this is just stunning! Great work!

Nancy said...

Absolutely stunning Robin..just beautiful!

kathy said...

If I received this card.....I would frame it! It's magnificant.

Katherine B said...

I need to learn a new word for GORGEOUS when I visit your blog!

Kathy said...

NO MORE I CAN'T MAKE CARDS. These cards are beautiful. Your work is spectacular.

Scossie Jane said...

How beautiful is this card Robin - absolutely gorgeous. I love its subtle colours.... Hugs x

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Simply exquisite! I am a HUGE FAN of your work, Robin. Thank you for the inspiration!
Hugs from India

dstandard said...

Totally gorgeous - Love your work and look forward to getting to know you!

Windy Robinson said...

Wow! This is jaw dropping:)

Karen Shady said...

wow Robin,... this is one of the prettiest cards ever. I just love it xx