Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #46

  

I can hardly believe we have come to the end of another year.  I would like to wish everyone a  happy and joyous new year!

This is my last card project with the Cardabilities Design Team.  It has been a true pleasure working with Karan and her beautiful sketches for the past three months.



I used Pink Paislee’s Bonjour and Nantucket collections to create my card.  I love the soft color palette that both collections offer and thought they would be perfect for this card sketch.
I used scalloped cardstock to create the three scalloped rows at the top of my design.  I used my large scalloped circles die from Spellbinders to create the half circle design just below my scalloped rows. 
I finished my design with ribbon, decorative pins and a soft fabric flower.

 
Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee
Ribbon:  Our Daily Bread
Flower:  Prima
Pins:  Jenni Bowlin
Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large; Standard Circles Large

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Kristi S said...

This is so beautiful! I really love your style.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Gorgeous card as usual Robin! We will miss you on the Cardabilities DT ... have a great New Yr!