Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Graphic 45 & Petaloo!

     


Hello everyone! 

I am so happy you could join me today as I reveal my Graphic 45/Petaloo calendar project.  Graphic 45 and Petaloo have teamed up this week to show you the latest Graphic 45 collection, Tropical Travelogue and the beautiful Darjeeling flower collection from Petaloo.

Here are the links so you can easily visit each blog:


I love decorative calendars and I was extremely excited when I heard we were partnering with Petaloo to create a calendar. I decided to use a large frame originally designed to hold 6 4x6 photos.   To finish my design I used a variety of Petaloo Darjeeling flowers to embellish my frame. A May Arts ribbon, topped with a Darjeeling flower, was used to hang my photo frame on the wall. 



I used calendar stickers which were die cut, then placed on a dark brown square mat. I used Exotic Destination from the Tropical Travelogue collection as my background in each section.



Here is a close up of all the gorgeous Petaloo flowers.


Graphic 45: Tropical Travelogue - Exotic Destination
May Arts: Ribbon BE08
Petaloo: Darjeeling Collection - Leaves Med x24 Asst Colors; Petites x24 Blue/Eggplant/Brown; Sienna Asst; Zinnia Mix; Wild Rose Mix; All Cream x24; Sage Green Asst
Fancy Pants: On Display - Window Black
Ranger: Pop It! Shapes
Spellbinders: Nestabilities Classic Squares Large; Labels 1
Bo Bunny: 12" Coffee Dot
SRM Stickers: Mini Calendar
Helmars 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Lifestyle Crafts: Revolution Die Cutting Machine

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

I love it Robin. Your flower clusters are gorgeous and I especially like how you've hung it with the ribbon and another flower! Beautiful.

Trisha said...

What a gorgeous calendar, Robin. You are right about the flowers. They are so so beautiful. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

MaggieLove said...

I love your calendar, it looks so pretty and classy. You did such a great job with it.