Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Love - Zva Creative

  


Hello everyone!

I love weddings and I love the new Sweet Nothings collection from Kaisercraft...what a perfect combination. 


I used gorgeous flowers and leaves from Zva Creative to adorn my photo.  I used Mini Roses (FLBK-03CB-112),  2.5" Dual- Flowers - White & Dusky Pink (FL-04CA-128), 8" Branch w/ leaves (FL-04CA-109) and Pearl Lines - White (PEW-02CB-101).  I cut leaves from my 8" branch and painted them with ivory paint.



I cut a large circle using my Jumbo Circle Cutter from Creative Memories.  It is the fastest and easiest way (for me) to cut perfect circles.  I used a zig zag stitch and white thread to attache my circle to the page.  It's amazing how such a simple element can add so much to your design.  I cut the chandelier, inked the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, then mounted using foam squares.


When sewing on your layouts be sure to apply enough glue just to hold your piece in place.  You don't want to glue to closely to the sides where you will be sewing as your needle can pick up the adhesive.



I painted my FabScraps chipboard frame with acrylic paint and let dry.  Once dry, I stamped word images using pigment inks, then I sprinkled clear embossing powder on top to heat emboss.  I really like the texture that is created when heat embossing is applied.  My chipboard lettering is from Tattered Angels Framed Fonts - Tattered Traveler.  I inked the edges of each letter lightly with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.

Photo Credit:  Photostock

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

So beautiful Robyn....love it!

Cindy Gay said...

This is lovely!

Charlotte said...

Really beautiful

Vicky Alberto said...

OMG this is sooooo beautiful!

SheShe said...

beautiful as usual Robin!