Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Zva Creative Blop Hop Winners Announced Today!

  

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE December Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:
Robin Shakoor (That's me!)

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

I would like to congratulate Emily! 

Emily, your name was randomly drawn (using random.org) from my blog to receive a ZVA prize package worth $30.00! Please click the "Contact Me" tab at the top of this page to email me your mailing address.



The Welcome Home collection from Bo Bunny is one of my favorites of the year.  I love the gorgeous blue, green and brown color combinations.

I used Zva Creative pearls and a single flower accent to adorn my page.


The chipboard pieces from the Welcome Home collection are absolutely beautiful.  I used a large green flourish and added small chipboard birds to each end of the piece.


I accented my page elements with zig zag stitching. 


Patterned Paper and Chipboard:  Welcome Home Collection - Bo Bunny
Flower: Zva Creative 2.5" Dual Flowers - Olive - FL-04CA-129
Pearls:  Zva Creative 12" Double Chains - Olive - PEC-03CB-103
Ink:  Prima/Ingvild Bolme - Branch Bark
Sewing Machine:  Singer
Jumbo Circle Cutter:  Creative Memories
Lettering:  My Mind's Eye
Photo:  Tina Phillips

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

This page is so gorgeous!! Love the stitching!

Emily said...

I came back to your page today to check the winners for the blog hop when this layout caught my eye. I just love the colors and that swirl with the birds as well as your zigzag stitching. Those pics are just too cute!

Karen Shady said...

wow Robin. This is a gorgeous LO. Love the colours, and the stitching is great xx

Cottagerca said...

robin, you truly are a brave girl with that sewing machine stitching those pieces together. Did you tell your sewing machine that you loved it, before you started!!!! wink wink
ava