Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy! More Graphic 45 Peeks!

   
Hello everyone!

I will be missing for a few days as I am working on new designs for CHA which is right around the corner!  I am having so much fun with the new Graphic 45 collections and I can't wait unti they are available for you! 

I just wanted to leave you with a few more sneaks of the Little Darlings collection.  Be sure to stop by the Graphic 45 blog to see all the sneaks.  There are lots of beautiful prizes up for grabs through January 25th!









My favorite....Chipboard Die Cuts!




Alpha Stickers...just gorgeous!


Last, but not least...Cling Stamps!


 



I'll be checking back in soon!


2 comments:

Inieka said...

Are my eyes deseaving me? Are those brown babies on that paper? Graphic45 has done it again! Bravo! I can not wait to see your creations!

Cottagerca said...

ok, as i started to read your post i though, oh my, she is going to give us a peak of her project!!! tease!!!
ava