Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections and New Staples!


   


Wow, I hope you have enjoyed all of the sneak peeks from Graphic 45 over the last few weeks.  I am very excited abou the new collections and staples that I have seen.

This week the Kraft Reflections collection was revealed and it is gorgeous!  I have chosen a few of my favorites to share with you.









 NEW STAPLES!

One of the items I can't wait to get my hands on is the Antique Typewriter Wood Stamp Set.  Take a look....



Look at these gorgeous metal butterflies!  I just have to have them in my craft arsenal.




Metal Brads!!!


Last, but not least, metal clothes pins!  Beautiful!


I will be back soon with brand new projects. 


No comments: