Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection

  




Hello everyone!  

I have another sneak peek for you from Winter CHA.  Graphic 45 is taking you "behind the scenes" at the show and will be featuring projects from the Design Team.  This is one of my projects titled "Happiness Be Yours."  Be sure to head over to the blog to see more gorgeous projects from the team and peeks from the show.

I love creating unique shaped cards.   I went through all of my Cricut cartridges to find just the right shape to coordinate with the Little Darlings collection.  While both the New Arrival and Heritage carts had gorgeous carriages, I chose this vintage baby carriage from the Heritage cart.  This is one of my favorite cartridges to use for my vintage projects and this shape was the perfect match for my patterned papers. 

I cut the background using white cardstock which I inked with Old Paper Distress Ink.  Next, I cut the main image using “Little Treasures”.  I added a paper border, Graphic 45 trim, Pom Pom trim and a beautiful white ribbon to embellish my card.  I finished my design with a beautiful “For Baby” image from “Bundle of Joy” and round punched circles (from “Baby Borders”) in the center of the wheels (topped with Diamond Stickles). 




The inside of my card has a message that reads "Happiness Be Yours".  Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of it before I sent it off! 


The stamp I used for the sentimet is from Crafty Secrets called Card Sentiments.


Graphic 45 Papers
Little Darlings Collection: Little Treasures; Baby Borders; Bundle of Joy; New Arrival
Graphic 45 Staples: Trim
Fiskars: Scallop Edge Scissors
Crafty Secrets: Clear Art Stamps – Card Sentiments – Large
Creative Memories: Circle Punch 1”
Provocraft: Cricut Die Cutting Machine, Heritage Cartridge
Craft Supply: Vellum
Ranger Distress Ink: Tattered Rose, Old Paper; Stickles – Diamond; Pop It Shapes
Tsukineko: Memento – Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz: Ribbon - White
Melissa Frances: Pom Pom Trim
Bazzill: Cardstock
Scotch ATG; Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Scor-Pal


Thanks so much for joining me today.  


I will have another Graphic 45 sneak for you on Monday, February 6th.


5 comments:

Manon said...

Wonderful project, so cute!!!

POSH said...

What an adorable creative card...the carriage die cut is a perfect design for the card!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Oh Robin--that's so pretty. Would make a perfect shower gift!

Vicky Alberto said...

OMG I LOVE it!!!!!!!

Katherine B said...

one question...do you dream of fantastic projects while you sleep? Give me some tips!