Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 16, 2012

Olde Curiosity Shoppe Sneak Peek!

 
  

Hi everyone! 

Still putting the finishing touches on my CHA projects.  I even have a little sneak peek of my own for you today featuring the new Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection. 

Now, "enter the inquisitive and elegant world of Olde Curiosity Shoppe by Graphic 45!

There is magic and wonder waiting on every exquisite page of this brilliant new paper collection! Inspired by Victorian era fashion and sentiment, Olde Curiosity Shoppe is like stepping into lavish party where imagination is the guest of honor! Picture your favorite antique shop, filled with clever oddities and fascinating knickknacks. There’s always something rare and enthralling to discover. The hypnotic color pallet includes rich rusty hues of red, blue, green, buff and black. Every unique page conjures bright ideas and timeless nostalgia.

The collection will include 12 gorgeous new paper designs, 12x12 and 8x8 paper pads, coordinating die-cuts, cling stamps and sticker sets. It’s the perfect collection to bring an authentic vintage look to any craft creation! When it comes to inspiration, Olde Curiosity Shoppe by Graphic 45 is the genuine article!"

Here are a few of the gorgeous new pages....

  

"Old Curiosity Shoppe"




"Mercurial Masterpiece"




"Counting Down"




  "Exquisite Motif"



From now until January 25th Graphic 45 will be bringing you lots of brilliant sneak peeks from  the latest releases for Winter CHA 2012!  All this week you will be given lots of opportunities to win this amazing new collection before it's even available in stores!

There will be 4 Olde Curiosity Shoppe prize packs every day! That's right, G45ers, 4 prizes every day! This week's prize includes a gorgeous Olde Curiosity Shoppe 12x12 paper pad, chipboard die-cuts and stickers!

All you need to to is leave Graphic 45 blog and/or Facebook comment!  Four random winners will be chosen and announced on the blog each day this week! This is going to be a stupendous week of sneak peeks, prizes and tons of inspiration! 

As promised, here is a little peek at one of my projects featuring this gorgeous new collection...



I enjoyed taking this little break to share this with you.

2 comments:

Katherine B said...

i told you I'm not that good at describing how I feel about your work...awesome isn't good enough....really. Over the top talented-that's you!

Kathy Sheely said...

Oh Robin this line looks AMAZING! Is that dragonfly fussy cut from the line? (I've go a thing for dragonflies :) Wish I could see the whole page you created...what you show us is so pretty. Love Graphic 45's color selections. Looking forward to the release. Thanks for sharing. kathy