Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pages of My Book - Guest Designer!

  
Happy New Year!!!         
     
I am so excited to be the guest designer this month for Pages of My Book. Pages of My Book provides beautiful monthly challenges which features an inspiration image along with a word. The word this month is PLACE.

Here is the inspiration photo for January, 2012.


.....and here is my layout based on the inspiration photo and word.  I used a gorgeous piece of die cut paper from Anna Griffin and lots of flowers and substantial embellishments.


"A Place in My Heart"



I used a beautiful Prima sprig featuring sweet little birds and bright, bold yellow flowers.

I love to use lots and lots of flowers. I used a gorgeous color combo of orange, red and yellow which was inspired by the inspiration photo.


Here's a close up of the flowers.  I added a red flower center to my yellow flower.  I love the way my flowers appear to blend in with the flowers on my photograph.



Chipboard:  Dusty Attic (Vintage Clock); Imaginarium (Flourish)
Adhesives:  Helmar's 45 Quick Dry, Scotch ATG 700
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor
3-D Adhesives:  Ranger Pop-It Shapes
Flowers:  Petaloo; Prima
Lace:  Webster's Pages
Rub-ons:  Kaisercraft
Glitter Charms:  The Girls Paperie (Quotes)
Flower Centers:  Prima
Laser Cut Paper:  Anna Griffin
Cardstock:  Bazzill

A special thanks to Naomi for inviting me to be a part of this special place. Please stop by the site, you will definitely be inspired.


4 comments:

Karen Shady said...

WOW Robin.. the colours in this are AMAZING !!!! I totally love it... happy new year xx

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning! The color is amazing and your punch work is gorgeous. Congrats on the GDT.

Jane Tregenza/Seriously Scrapbooking said...

Hello Robin
Love your take on their photo and word, it is beautiful with such a lovely photo to match.

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi robin, wow, this is beautiful, will definately pop along. Have a great day. BFN Caroleanne