Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top 10 Altered/Mini Projects of 2011!

  
Hello Everyone!
     
Well, I did it again, couldn't quite pick 10!  I did much better this time and only went over by 1!

Here are my 11 favorite altered/mini projects of 2011...


I love this birdhouse!


My nature diary.


Configuration Box.



Mini Album



This is an altered record album.





Mail Caddy.



I'm not big into photo trays, but I was extremely happy with the way this one turned out. 



Who doesn't love a cupcake tower!






I hope you have enjoyed my year end wrap up.  It was fun walking down memory lane. 

Here's to a terrific 2012!


4 comments:

Artfully Musing said...

Wonderfully creative pieces!!

joyce said...

These are all beautifully executed pieces of art Robin! Just stunning.

Cindy Gay said...

These are all beautiful!

tania said...

well i stumbled upon your blog today!! wow!! what a finding of inspiration:) will be back;)