Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 Layouts of 2011!

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my top 10 layouts of 2011.  This was hard...it's like asking someone to choose their favorite child. 

Here they are!....my top 11! lol.....

























Now to work on my top altered projects.  See ya soon!


8 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Just beautiful Robin....every creation is stunning!

Margie said...

Beautiful layouts, I love your style!

Ana Márquez said...

Your works are really wonderful, congratulations :-)

Happy new year!

Artfully Musing said...

All afe fabulous!

Jolaine Frias said...

All gorgeous! Happy new year and thank you for all the inspiration you provided to so many of us in 2011!

Charlotte said...

Really beautiful work.

Maudy said...

OMG Wat een geweldig mooi werk maak je. Echt prachtig.

Groetjes,
Maudy

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Wow! These are awesome! WTG!

Monique Fox