Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 10...11...12...Cards of 2011!

    
I love top 10 lists.  This week I will be sharing my favorite cards, layouts and altered projects of 2011.  In this case, I went over 10 just a bit. lol.

2011 was a great year for me for cardmakinig.  I was blessed to have several cards published and two of my favorite cards of the year are currently being added to magazines so I can't show them here just yet.  But, there are plenty of others that I truly loved and here they are....



This was my number 1 fave!  I created it while on the DT for Cardabilities. 



This card tied for first place for my faves of the year!  I was a guest designer for Verve Stamps and I used their beautiful New Mercies collection to create the sentiment and all the lovely little flowers and sprigs


I loved using Outer Stairstep card bases to create some of my most favorite cards of the year.  This card features gorgeous papers from Pion Design.



The Nantucket collection from Pink Paislee was another one of my favorite collections of the year.  This was my first Cardabilities DT project.



Who doesn't love black and pink? 



I loved the Soiree collection from Pink Paislee.  The bright colors just drew me in!  This card designed itself! lol.



LaBlanche Stamps quickly became one of my favorites in 2011.  I didn't share this card online as it was made a sample for a card kit I designed.  I just love this stamp called Tree with Notes.

The Shabby Tea Room is one of my favorite card challenge sites.  I created this card when I  had the honor of being a guest designer for the first week in July.  What theme could be more fitting?



Everyone who knows me knows I love Graphic 45!  The Christmas Emporium collection was one of the most exciting and beautiful holiday collections of the year.  This card was created for Summer CHA.



I don't enter many contests, but I stepped out of my comfort zone and created this card for a guest design spot with Verve Stamps for the month of July.  I am happy to say that I was chosen and it is all because of this gorgeous sentiment stamp and Bo Bunny papers.



Here is another one of my favorite cards of the year!  I think it's the color combo and that bow made with May Arts ribbon.  I couldn't give this one away...I love it too much! lol.


This was one of my favorite color combos of the year.  I haven't been able to part with this one.   



This circle pop-up card earned many fans this year.   I  used a template that I had to fight with on occasion...but...it was worth it!



Here's a look at the card when it opens.



I couldn't stop using the Christmas Emporium collection from Graphic 45.  The images and colors truly inspired me this year.



Now, it's time for me to try to pick my favorite layouts.  It's not going to be easy. lol.

Thanks so much for joining me today.



5 comments:

Umenorskan said...

Amazing cards !! Happy 2012 from Sweden

Dealbaida said...

I have only just "discovered" your beautiful pages and have greatly enjoyed looking at your amazing cards. I shall visit often in the future!

Thank you for sharing your inspirational craftings and "Happy New Year" to you and yours.

Marion in the UK

Sue Alter said...

Hi Robin,
I'm Sue Alter the owner of Lets Party Hearty (the company with the plastic card templates). I noticed you used #6 The Circle Pop Out Card Template and I liked your cards you made with them. I would be interested in talking with you about some ideas I have. My email address is: agenda273@aol.com could you email me and give me your phone number so we could talk? Plus a good time to call. Looking forward to talking with you, Sue

joanne said...

Your work is just georgous I have to say! You inspire me. Thanks for sharing I have throughly enjoyed looking.

mani said...

All the cards are really nice a great collection of cards.
plastic cards
Plastic card printing