Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little Darlings Tag

  

I thought I would share the tag I made for Winter CHA 2012. 

I used the Little Darlings collection from Graphic 45.  We were asked to used metal staples packaging to create a tag.  I created quite a few layers including a custom baby carriage using my Heritage Cartridge from Cricut.


When I cut the carriage, I also cut a shadow for it.  I placed vellum in between the shadow and the carriage wheels.  I mounted the carriage using foam squares.  This allowed me to place swirls and flowers behind the image.



Graphic 45 Papers:  Little Darlings Collection: Precious Posey, Heaven Sent
Graphic 45 Staples: Geometric Metal Door Plate and Knob Packaging 
Want 2 Scrap: Self Adhesive Pearls
Fiskars: Scallop Edge Scissors
Petaloo: Gypsies Crystal Centers
Making Memories: Glitter – Spotlight
My Little Yellow Bicycle: Doily
Provocraft: Cricut Die Cutting Machine, Heritage Cartridge
Ranger: Distress Ink – Old Paper, Tattered Rose
Lifestyle Crafts: Swirls Die
Viva Décor: Pearl Pen – Ice White
Craft Supply: Tuille, Vellum
Scotch ATG; Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will be back tomorrow with another new project.

6 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is so beautiful. The images you chose and the layering makes this tag look fabulous!

KellyCreates said...

oh MY...this is exquisite!! Love it to bits!!!

Vicky Alberto said...

you rock at the baby stuff - in such an elegant way!

Maria said...

So beautiful, Robin!! I always love seeing what beautiful creation you come up with next!!

Amy 29 said...

So very pretty Robin just love it....your creations are always so beautiful thanks for sharing hugs Amy

Salmi said...

These are all looking so pretty creations ,I can't stop my self by saying that this is looking inspirational work......

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
Scratch Card Printing