Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seasoned with Love Card and Sketch - Graphic 45

 

 Love is in the air and what better way to show someone you care than with a handmade card. I used the Little Darlings collection to create a card just perfect for Valentine’s Day. The versatility of this collection made it easy for me to create this one-of-a-kind card. The sketch offers you various options like flowers and bows. You can make your card more elaborate or keep it simple. Here, I kept my design elements simple but by adding an intricate die cut heart it changes the entire look. You can easily add other shapes and sentiments to create a card that is sure to delight.


Graphic 45 Papers:  Little Darlings Collection: Precious Poesy, Heaven Sent
Graphic 45 Staples: Trim
Colorbox: Graphic 45 Decades – Antique Moss
Bo Bunny: Double Dot – Coral Dot
Tattered Angels: Stamps - Timeless Romance
Viva Décor: Pearl Pen – Cream
Provocraft: Cricut Die Cutting Machine; Love Struck Cartridge
Ranger: Distress Ink: Old Paper
Fiskars: Paper Trimmer
Helmar's: 450 Quick Dry Adhesive


 
Thanks for visiting me today.

3 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the pretty details!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and thanks for the sketch! I soooo love these new papers! Marilyn

Susie Bentz said...

Elegant.