Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Altered Clock - Olde Curiosity Shoppe

  

Hello everyone!

Can you believe I altered this beautiful clock using only scraps of paper? I have had this clock for quite some time and other paper lines just didn’t fit the bill.  The first time I saw the Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection I knew it would be perfect for this project.



I added drops of pearls and further embellished the clock with flowers and butterflies that were cut from paper in the collection.



Here is a close up of the inside of the door.  I used several layers of patterned paper and pom pom trim.



I love how the clock base opens to reveal two hidden compartments. I made two mini books and decorated the inside of the door.  I just love how they distressed the inside of the clock.





Graphic 45 Papers: Olde Curiosity Shoppe: Genuine Article, Bazaar of Wonders, Butterfly Specifics, Race for Time, Counting Down
Graphic 45 Staples: Ornate Metal Door Plate and Knob Staples
Petaloo: Flowers
Prima: Flowers
Craft Supply: Crystal Tassel, Pom Pom Trim
Ranger Industries: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Hobby Lobby: Clock
Viva Decor: Pearl Pen
Creative Memories: Circle Cutter
Brayer, Detail Scissors
Fiskars: Paper Trimmer

Be sure to visit the Graphic 45 blog today to see more altered projects from the design team.

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

11 comments:

cat lacigale said...

This is absolutely AMAZING !!!!! I am desperately wainting for this collection to arrive to France !!! Love your incredubly creative work !

Nancy Wethington said...

WOW - absolutely beautiful!

Trina said...

Amazing! I showed this to my mom who immediately said, "I have a click downstairs that needs sprucing up!" I hope she knows it will never look a good as this! ;D

Candy C said...

Simply gorgeous piece! Your attention to detail is just amazing. <3 Candy

curlyqmosaics said...

This is jaw dropping gorgeousness! I love the hidden compartments on the inside, and the "eye chart" is the perfect focal point. TFS!

Theresa S. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your creativity always amazes and inspires me.

Amy 29 said...

Wow Robin,
Just love your work with this amazing paperline "I won this paperline" and I just love it!
Are you in next years designteam to, because I didn't see you on the list??? Hope you are you give me so much inspiration....have a great week Amy :)

Karen Shady said...

wow... Robin... this is amazing... truly beautiful xx

Starr said...

ROBIN!!!! Wow!!! Your work is always beyond gorgeous but this is at an even higher level. It is just stunning. You are so talented, I love seeing your creations!

xoxo
Starr

Carole said...

Robin, totally awesome, love what you've created!

Keren Tamir said...

this is absolutely amazing!! I love what you did here!! wow!!