Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun in the Sun! Tropical Travelogue Canvas

  

Hello everyone!

I used the Tropical Travelogue collection to create this 6x6 mixed media canvas. This is a great way to display your favorite vacation photos year round. To begin my project, I applied molding paste to the bottom of my canvas. I mixed in acrylic paint, then created wave shapes. Once dry, I misted the canvas with Glimmer Mist and trimmed the edges with Distress Stain. I added Glossy Accents to my waves to give them a wet appearance and I also added random drops to create water droplets. Once everything was dry I was ready to begin layering my papers and adding photos. I encourage you to take your layouts off the page and try a fun, new technique.
 
 
Graphic 45 Papers:
Tropcial Travelogue: Tropical Travelogue, Seaside Holiday, Paradise Postage
Tropical Travelogue Stickers & Alphabet Stickers
Tropical Travelogue Chipboard 2
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist – Dragonfly
Ranger: Distress Ink and Stain – Broken China; Glossy Accents
Lifestyle Crafts: Swirls Die
Golden: Molding Paste
Fiskars: Cloud Punch; Paper Trimmer
Craft Supply: Twine
Making Memories: Corner Rounder; Acrylic Paint –Ocean
Cardstock: Bazzill

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

This is just gorgeous! And the beach which is always fabulous!

cat lacigale said...

very inventive and inspirational ! I love this canvas !

Cindy Gay said...

This is so much fun and thanks for the tip. Robin, if you would like an extra copy of the Scrapbooking and Beyond Magazine that featured your layouts, I will send you mine.
Just email me (contact is on my blog profile). Cindy