Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Zva Creative Blog Hop Winners Announced!


We'd like to congratulate the following FIVE participants who won a prize from our design team member's blogs on March's Blog Hop! Their names can be found today on the following blogs:

Robin Shakoor - That's me!

One winner from each of the 5 blogs and one winner on Zva's blog will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!  

The winner from my blog is Lillian Child! 

Lillian, please email your address to me by clicking the "Contact" button at the top of my blog.








Zva Supplies:  (FLBK-03CB-102) Mini Roses; 2.5" Dual- Flowers - White & Dusky Pink (FL-04CA-128), 8" Branch w/ leaves (FL-04CA-109)

Other Supplies:  Patterned Paper (Webster's Pages); Photo Frames (K&Company); Doilies (We R Memory Keepers); Rub-ons (Cloud 9)Tag (My Mind's Eye)

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Thank you SO MUCH ... I sent you an email with my info. I simply ADORE ZVA products!

Rachelle said...

Now following your blog which is awesome. Love your work especially the layout above. So cute.