Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Reminisce - Olde Curiosity Shoppe

  

This is my favorite photo of my aunt Ellie as a young girl. I just love the backgrounds they used for photos back then.

I used “Mercurial Masterpiece” from the Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection to create a frame for my page. I inked the inside of the frame with Distress Ink (Barn Door). The photo is a copy so I inked it with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) to give it an aged effect. 


Next I began layering my embellishments using 3-D flowers and Graphic 45 chipboard buttons.


I used a gorgeous die from Heartfelt Creations to create the lacey red and ivory border.  The title was created using the Technique Tuesday Initially Yours - R stamp set.


I inked my page using Barn Door Distress Ink.


This collection is amazing and when using it you will find that your crafting possibilities are endless.

Graphic 45 Papers
Olde Curiosity Shoppe:Mercurial Masterpiece, Race for Time, Bazaar of Wonders, Butterfly Specifics, Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Graphic 45 Staples:Chipboard Buttons
Core'dinations:SigSeries G45 12x12 Asst Pack
Petaloo:Darjeeling Flowers
Heartfelt Creations:Lace Border Die
Ranger:Distress Ink – Barn Door, Vintage Photo; Blending Tool
Bo Bunny:Cardstock
Technique Tuesday: Initially Yours - R
Fiskars:Paper Trimmer

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

10 comments:

Tomoko said...

You do such amazing work, every time!! I love the vintage colors you use for your projects!! So beautiful!! xoxo

KellyCreates said...

I don't know if it's possible to list this layout as my all-time favorite because most of your layouts are my "favorites"!! But this one is in the top 3 now!! Fabulous design, Robin :)

cat lacigale said...

This is absolutely fabulous ! gorgeous ! No words for this piece of ART !!!

Vicky Alberto said...

OMG so captivating - perfection!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Wow--perfect elements to use with that priceless photo.

Marion said...

I can't wait to see how you will 'top' this truly magical work of art but you will; you always do. You are one of those rare souls who ALWAYS improve on perfection.
Thank you for sharing this inspirational page.

MarionUK

Cathy Lane said...

I am always so in love with your work...as always..a masterpiece :))

Cath said...

ta page est vraiment magnifique, un grand bravo et tous ces détails extra. Biz

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is beautiful! Love the colors and the inking you did.

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to put my mother. S