Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrap That! April Kit Reveal Blog Hop!

  

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Scrap That! April Kit Reveal Blog Hop!  First, I  want to thank you all for your wonderful comments and support during my term with Scrap That!  This is my last kit and what a beautiful kit it is!  It has been a pleasure getting to know all of you and I will treasure my time with you always.

The blog hop runs Friday, March 30th thru Midnight on Sunday, April 1st.

If you have just arrived from Sandi Smith's beautiful blog, you are in the right place.  I am the last stop on the hop today and I hope you have enjoyed all of the gorgeous projects along the way.

Blog Hop Rotation
Me!
 

This layout was created using the main kit contents which includes beautiful chipboard and sweet little flowers.  The patterned papers from Kaisercraft are lovely and wonderfully versatile.  I created a lasso using the roping included in the kit.  I added delicate flowers along the lasso to create a feminine look.  This is a quick and easy page yet it is full of understated beauty.


I love the color combination of the patterned papers in this kit.  I made a paper fence using the Tim Holtz rosette die and my Sizzix Big Shot.  The flowers are from the embellishment add-on and Petaloo and the leaves are a mix of Petaloo and Zva Creative.  The chipboard words are from Creative Imaginations.

The Kits

Scrap That! is pleased to present "Serendipity". This kit is chock FULL of fabulous scrapbooking products including the amazing Sweet Nothings Collection from Kaiser Craft. With rich warm colors, and rustic embellishments like wooden gates and bronze cord, this kit lends itself beautifully to heritage layouts layouts.

Here is the beautiful main kit.



..and here is the elegant embellishment kit.





...and last, but not least, the paper add-on.



PRIZES

There are THREE prizes to win...

A Dusty Attic Prize Pack

A Scrap That! Paper Crafting Kit
A Scrap That! Store Gift Certificate

... and THREE ways for you to enter.

First of all, you will need to visit all SIX blogs and leave a comment on each blog :) **This is important so we know you have been to all the blogs **.
If you want to enter to win the Grand Prize of a Scrap That! Paper Crafting Kit, then head over to our NING community and leave a comment in the THREAD on our forum.
Finally, if you post our blinkie on your blog you will be entered to win a Scrap That! Store Gift Certificate - super easy right? Just post a link to your blog on the Scrap That! Blog so we can come visit :).
We hope you all had good fun hopping with us today, thank you so much for playing along! Watch the Scrap That! forum to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

29 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Wow Robin! Way to go out with a bang :) I love these layouts - all of them are gorgeous! Since I am a follower of your blog, I will keep looking forward to your amazing creations even if they are not with Scrap That :)

Lisa said...

Really gorgeous Robin!!! The picket fence at the bottom is very creative. Stunning work as always. :)

langeatheart said...

Oh Robin I'm so sorry to see you go but I will be checking out your blog regularly! You made this kit really shine! Love it!

Vicky Alberto said...

Gorgeous lo's and you were a truly marvy person for this DT - good luck in your future adventures!

Sarah-R said...

Absolutely gorgeous Robin - as usual!

silvia said...

Fabulous pages!! I LOVE the flowers on the 2nd page and the "lasso" on the first page.

Silvia

Pendra said...

Really gorgeous Robin... but then when aren't they!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Khristen said...

Amazing layouts! They all make me smile :)

Sandi Smith said...

Such beautiful elegant creations...sad to see you go!

Lolô Artesanato said...

OMG!!!! Amazing!
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com

Keren Tamir said...

really beautiful layouts Robin I love them!!

karen In Houston said...

Beautiful layouts and great use of the kit, love what you have done with it......Great design and creativity.....

Kaitlyn Eves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlyn Eves said...

Your designs are fabulous Robin!! So glad to have had you as part of the Design Team for ScrapThat! You will be missed~

Terria said...

Love love your pages.These pages are full pf gorgeousness!!

Ava Gavloski said...

robin, as sandi says you are super talented!!! i love your work and will always be near and dear to your blog...wink wink
ava

Cindy Gay said...

The paper fence is especially nice!

Bonnie said...

Just wonderful layouts.
Wow, alot of idea's here.
Thanks so much.

website designing development company chennai india said...

I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

Silvia Mendoza said...

Wow! Great Layouts. you are very talented. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

I'm a first time visitor but see that I'm going to have to follow your blog now! What great creative ideas you have. Thanks so much for sharing. I love the lasso and your picket fence particularly! Your layouts tell a story. Love it.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts. Love how you used your embellishments.

caroleanne said...

wow, amazing layouts, I love all the inspiration I find on your blog and this kit looks gorjuss. great work. BFN Caroleanne

Nicole Doiron said...

Gorgeous kit and gorgeous layouts! Sad to see you leave the team... good luck on all your future crafty endeavours! I'll be tagging along :P Thanks for the inspiration!

Tracie said...

Thank you for sharing your work...love your layouts and how you created the lasso. Looking forward to following your blog for inspiration and great ideas!

Cindie said...

Beautiful LO's (as usual). I'm a huge fan of yours.

Crystal Thomas said...

Great layouts

Anonymous said...

Nice post! I love your blog
vestido para casamentovestidos de noivos

Anonymous said...

Nice post, I love your blog!
brautkleid billigBrautkleider Für Große Größen