Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, March 19, 2012

Soulmates

  

Hello everyone!

So sorry to be away for so long.  I am in the process of setting up my scrap room.  I moved from my room in the basement to an extra room upstairs...with windows!  I am so excited.  It has truly been a labor of love and I can't wai to share it with you.  I am still a few weeks away from posting any photos, but I promise to do a new room tour as soon as everything is done.

In the midst of all of my confusion, I took a break to create quite a few projects.  I went on a search to finda a collection to showcase my blue Zva crystals.  I found the Everyday Moments collection from Teresa Collins.  I love all of the embellishments and patterns in this line. 


I love pearl lines from Zva and when I saw that the paper collection had a sheet with wording I couldn't get home fast enough and start creating.


I used a sweet Zva pearl flourish along with detail cut flowers.  I added Zva leaves to add a different texture to the page.


Zva Supplies Used:  PEW-03CB-140 (Basic Lines Pearl - Soft blue 0.5 cm);  PE-03CA-109 (Ice & Fire Pearl - Soft Blue & Lime); FL-04CA-112 (Leaves #I - 1")

Other Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper, Die Cuts and Chipboard Elements (Teresa Collins – Everyday Moments); Cecile Collection – Flocked Stickers (Anna Griffin) Glue Glider Pro (Glue Arts); Distress Ink – Mustard Seed, Blending Tool (Ranger); Jumbo Circle Cutter (Creative Memories); Paper Trimmer (Fiskars); Paper Distresser (Tonic Studios); Photo (Vichie81)

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Lisa West said...

I love this lay-out. I am going scrapbooking this weekend and looking for some inspiration for beautiful pages. This one is on my list. I have been making flowers as well. I will have to look throughout your blog for more flower ideas!!
Blessings, Lisa

Maria said...

This is such a gorgeous layout, Robin!! And I can't wait to see pics of your new craft room!! :D

Windy Robinson said...

Teresa's collection does work well with those pearls! You've inspired me because I have both...now to find some free time:)

Jojorenee said...

Love this layout and the Teresa Collins papers!!