Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, April 9, 2012

Angel - Zva Creative

   

Hello everyone!

Today's project features the beautiful patterned papers of Anna Griffin along with gorgeous Zva crystals and mini roses. 

I used several Martha Stewart punches to create layers and layers of borders. 



Here is a close up of the punch work.  I used three punches to create my layers.  This is a quick and easy way to create elegant custom embellishments to your page.



I used alphas from Webster's Pages to create my page title.  The die cut oval is from the Ephemera pack from Pink Paislee's London Market collection.  I used foam squares to nestle the die cut within the flowers. 

I love using 3-D stickers and here I added 3-D flowers which creates a stunning floral cluster.



I added a single crystal flourish to my photo to break up the white space.  I used a busy pattern to create my layout and by adding the flourish to the white space of the photo, it allows the crystals to shine! 

Zva Creative Supplies:  CRS-02CB-112 (Flourish Crystal - Lime); FLBK-03CB-102 (Mini Rose - Pink)

Other Supplies:  Patterned Paper (Anna Griffin - Cecile Collection); Punches (Martha Stewart Crafts); Adhesives (Scotch 700 ATG, Helmar's 450 Quick Dry); Tag (Pink Paislee - London Market Collection - Ephemera); 3D Floral Stickers (Anna Griffin - Cecile Collection)

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Exquisite page Robin!

Lizzyc said...

OH wow.. this is stunning.. exquisitely beautiful! You are an amazing scrapper!

Sue Lui said...

This layout's just stunning Robin!

Scossie Jane said...

How beautiful is this layout. Totally stunning Robin... Hugs xx