Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guest Designer - Colorful Creations

  


Hey everyone! 

I have to say, it's been a fabulous scrappy week and I have another fun layout to share.  I was asked to be a guest designer for Colorful Creations.  They sent me a lovely sketch and asked me to create a layout. 

I used the gorgeous color palette of the new Teresa Collins collection to bring out the beauty of my black and white photo.  I wanted to keep my design simple so I used  a limited amount of embellishments. 


Fabrications Collection

Here is the terrific sketch they sent to me....

 

Hop on over to see the wonderful challenges they have in store for you.



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOVE this sketch. Definitely going to use it!

Sherrie said...

HI Robin,
Just saw your introduction on Graphic 45. Had to visit your blog. Your designs are stunning! So many beautiful things!