Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Guest Designer - Keeping the Best Challenge Blog

  
The wonderful ladies of Keeping the Best challenge blog asked me to be their guest this week.  I am truly excited to be a part of this special site.

They asked me to create a sketch and layout based on the sketch for the blog. 

Here is what I came up with...


...and here is the sketch I designed.



Be sure to stop by their blog to see the beautiful designs they have to offer.  You won't be disappointed.

Thanks so much for joining me today.


3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's lovely Robin!

Cheryl said...

Love this sketch. I used it tonight and you can view it on my blog at http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com if you are interested in seeing it.

dstandard said...

What a glorious page - beautiful work!