Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Journey - Zva Creative

     


Hello everyone!

I thought I would try out my new Martha Stewart Twirl Loop punches on this layout featuring Zva Creative flowers and pearls. 

I used Pink Paislee's Parisian Anthology and London Market collections to create my layout.  I trimmed my photo using pearl lines, then I added a cluster of flowers to the lower left corner of my photo. 



Here is a close up of the flowers as well as the punch work. The sheet with music notes is also from the London Market collection, as well as the journaling tag.



I love the banner pieces from the London Market Collection.  They are maps and have images of Virginia which is where I live.  Perfect!


Zva Creative Supplies:  Pearl Line - Olive (PEC-03CB-103); Dual Flowers -Blue & Olive (FL-04CA-129); 8" Branch w/Leaves (FL-04CA-109); Mini Rose Soft Blue Transition (FLBK-03CF-120); Mini Rose Soft Blue (FLBK-03CB-109)

Other Supplies:  Patterned Papers (Pink Paislee); Twirl Loop Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Pearl Pen (Viva Decor); Embellishments (Pink Paislee - London Market); Embroidery Floss (Craft Supply); Lettering (October Afternoon); Photo (Mykola Velychko - Dreamstime.com)

Thanks for visiting me today.


3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It starts with a lovely photograph and all the borders and elements are perfect. Really love the music paper.

Becky Dunham said...

This is stunning Robin! I glanced at this earlier today when I was showing my mom some of the blogs I follow, but did not read the post. This punch is amazing - going to check it out! Thanks for sharing this! I love the color combinations and sweet photo :)

Sue Lui said...

I like what you did with MS border punch, Robin. I haven't seen that punch before. And I love how you worked the Zva flowers. :)