Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, April 27, 2012

Special Graphic 45 Announcement!

  

Hello everyone!

As many of you know, I am currently on the 2011-2012 Graphic 45 design team and I have loved every minute.  I can't believe how fast the year has flown by.

Well I received a wonderful surprise invite from the wonderful Graphic 45 family asking me to join them as a Special Project Designer. I happily accepted and I am honored to be a part of this fantastic company.

The decision to continue with Graphic 45 was not a hard one at all.  The very sight and touch of their unique papers inspires me to be a better crafter. 

It is from these papers that I was inspired to create this vintage layout titled "Head Dress".



The Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection is loaded with gorgeous vintage images and patterns.  This photo spoke to me as soon as I saw it and I knew it was perfect for these papers.

I used delicate, translucent flowers along with crystals on the left side of my photo. Using my photo as inspiration, I added feathers throughout my floral arrangement. To finish my design, I used the Sew Ribbon system to add brown velvet ribbon to the bottom of my page




Graphic 45 Papers:  Olde Curiosity Shoppe Mercurial Masterpiece, Optical Oddities
Grapic 45 Die Cuts 1 & 2, Alphabet Stickers
Graphic 45 Staples: Metal Clothespins, Metal Butterflies
Ranger: Distress Ink – Black Soot
Recollections: Floral Embellishments
We R Memory Keepers: Sew Ribbon - Zig Zag, Brown Ribbon Set
Helmar USA: Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Glue Arts: Glue Glider Pro
Photo: Fotomolos – Dreamstime
Craft Supply:  Feathers

Thanks so much for joining me today.


9 comments:

Sandie Edwards said...

Congratulations Robin. Your layout is stunning ...

The Scrappy Tree said...

Congratulations! Those papers are gorgeous, what a beautiful LO :)
Gayle x

Наташа said...

oooo, it's just a masterpiece!

L. Akins said...

Stunning layout!

Vicky Alberto said...

huge congrats!!! love the lo!

Sheila said...

Such a warm, inviting layout...Can't take my eyes off it.

calamity jane said...

Congrats Robin!! I love seeing what you do with Graphic 45 products!!!

Sue Lui said...

Congrats Robin! So well deserved! :)

Jan Garber said...

So terrific to hear! Graphic 45 is my favorite line and you really make it special!