Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, April 21, 2012

US

  

Hello everyone!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I just felt like scrappin'! lol. 

I am loving my new Swirlydoos kit and the new Prima Almanac collection.  I took my inspiration from one of the tags in the paper collection.  I loved the horse image and the sentiment.  I found the perfect photo and a beautiful soft pink lace doily.


I added journaling to the side of my photo along with a sweet little chipboard die cut that says "playing."  I matted my photo using black paper and I trimmed it with my scallop edge scissors.



Here is a close up of the tag and sentiment.  I just love it!  You can also see the gorgeous lace detail.



Finally, here is a photo showing the flower cluster that I placed in the bottom corner of my photo.  The Prima brance is lovely and I sprinkled in Prima flowers and pretty little rosebuds that came in the kit.



Swirlydoos Main and Flower Add-on Kits: "Whispers of Spring" April Kit
Lace Doily - Antique Shop
Paper Trimmer:  Fiskars
Adhesives:  Helmar's 450 Quick Dry; Scotch ATG 700
Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz
Decorative Scissors:  Fiskars - Scallop Edge
Chipboard Alpha:  Anna Griffin
Photo:  Laqhill-Dreamstime

I love hearing from my all of my visitors. If you have a question you can contact me directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

6 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

So beautiful Robin...love it!

Cindy Gay said...

The soft doily is beautiful as is the layout.

Sandi Cl~ said...

So gorgeous!

Robin said...

From one Robin to another! That is GORGEOUS!!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great LO and such a beautiful photo. That collection is one of my all time favs and you have used it so beautifully!!

Auntie Em said...

I love the ruffled doily to go with her skirt! What a sweet photo and gorgeous LO to show it off.
Thank you for the inspiration! :)