Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, May 21, 2012

Love is Sharing

  

Hello everyone!

I love using Zva Creative pearls on my layouts.  The flourish designs give my projects the soft romantic feel I am looking for when I design.

I used symmetrical flourish PE-02CB-141 in white to frame my photo.  I also cut a small piece to place near the top of my title.


I stamped butterflies using Hero Arts "Butterfly Collector" collection.  I used Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and stamped onto patterned paper.  Once I stamped my design, I used detail scissors to cut the butterfly.


I used the May, 2012 Swirlydoos kit which came with gorgeous papers and buttons from Jolee's. 





Zva Creative
Symmetrical Flourish - White - PE-02CB-141
3" Dual Frosty - Dusky Rose - FL-04CA-125

Other Supplies
Patterned Paper, Embellishments:  Swirlydoos May, 2012 Kit
Resin Embellishments:  Melissa Frances
Stamps:  Hero Arts - Butterfly Collector

Thanks for joining me today.



6 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

oh this is so precious!

Trinket Junkie said...

Just lovely!

Fi said...

Beautiful page Robin, the pearls look lovely with the added touch of the buttons.

Ava Gavloski said...

Robin, everything looks so yummy on this layout. perfecto
ava

dstandard said...

Oh wow another beautiful page - that photo is adorable and the page just perfect for it!

Helen said...

You always add the best/loveliest touches to your layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.