Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Memories in the Making



Hello everyone!

Today I have a fun project for you featuring beautiful mini roses from Zva Creative.  I took a little break from my usual distressing, inking and layering because I really wanted my photo to take center stage.

I have had this beautiful chipboard tree for a year now.  I bought it at the Great American Scrapbook Convention which I attend each year.  I bought it at a booth (I don't remember the name) but I have the website address: www.creekbankcreations.com.

I left the tree in it's natural color and added touches of pink to bring it to life.



The butterfly was stamped using the "Take Flight" collection from Technique Tuesday.  I stamped my image on patterned paper, then cut it out using detail scissors.

Zva Creative
Mini Rose -7/8" or 23mm -Pink - FLBK-03CB-123
Mini Rose- 1/2" or 12mm - Rosy - FLBK-03CB-103
Leaves #I - 1" - FL-04CA-112

Other Supplies
Patterned Paper & Journaling Spot:  Swirlydoos May, 2012 Kit
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday - "Take Flight"; Sentiment Stamp - Unknown
Chipboard Tree:  www.creekbankcreations.com


Thanks so much for joining me today. 



4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love the chipboard tree and how you embellished it!

Cheryl said...

Love what you did with the chipboard tree. The photos is just too sweet!

Fi said...

WOW awesome use of the tree chipboard, and I love how you have designed your page incorporating it, lovely.

I'm just a simple gal said...

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS!