Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Twenty 12, Twenty 22! Time Machine Project

  

Hello everyone!

I recently took part in the Scrapbook.com National Scrapbook Day week long challenge called "Time Machine."

I wanted to take a break from my usual style and do something fun, clean and bright!

You had to list 10 things and create a mini book.  Then, in 2022, take a look at your book to see how these things may have changed.  I have left a few blank pages so I can update my book in 2022.

I used a lovely sketchbook by American Crafts - Amy Tangerine.  I will share some of the pages I created with you.  I didn't list them in any particular order, I just had fun with the project!



My dog Chance takes center stage on the first page of my book.  He is five now and I hope he is blessed with 10 more healthy years.



I thought I would add my favorite jewelry designer Mr. David Yurman.  I love his pieces and my daughter now loves them too.  I try to "borrow" her bracelets but I haven't been successful! lol.



My commute!  I drive 110 miles per day to go to work.  It is crazy and I hope that I am not doing this for much longer let alone in 2022!  I wanted to capture the price of gas today so I added that to my page.



My favorite restaurant is The Cheesecake Factory.  I love the entire menu!  I haven't tried everything yet, but I plan to bit by bit.



My car!  She is my constant companion on my long drive to work each day.  I hope she lasts for the next 10 years!



My fam!  It will be funny to see how much we change over the next ten years.


My daughter.  I can't wait to see her grow, find a great career and perhaps start a family of her own by the time I open up my book in 2022.  This is my favorite page.  She will be 21 in a few weeks. 



There are two shows I don't miss.  The Game of Thrones and True Blood.  It was hard to pick a favorite, but I went with True Blood. 



My birds!  These are my first pets ever!  The oldest is now ten and they often out-live their owners.  I hope to have many more happy years with them.



What in the world will I be up to in 10 years?  I have written what I am doing now on the back of the page where you see my finger.  In 2022, I will update what's going on with me and those around me.



American Crafts - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook - Daybook- Chapter, Amy Tangerine Remarks - Paint, Amy Tangerine Remarks - Doodle, Amy Tangerine Collection Pack - Sketchbook

Michael's Crafts - Ribbon

Prima - Flower

Making Memories - Fa La La Stamps

Pink Paislee - London Market - Numbers, Butterfly Garden Alpha

October Afternoon - Letter Stickers

Micron - Pen

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope you give this project a try.  You will love it!




6 comments:

Ukrainka said...

Robin,
I have seen your interview on the Keeping the best blog. That's how I found your blog. I adore your works! They are so stunning!
What a great idea to make such book! Driving 110 miles per day to work is so crazy)))
Cheers from Ukraine!
Marianna

Trina said...

Very cute project! I know I can't wait to see how this season of Game of Thrones turns out - and I've read the books!

Cindy Gay said...

Very neat. . . love "Chance". May you all be blessed!

Amy said...

Such a gorgeous project Robin!
I really like this book mabye I will give it a try also.....
Hugs Amy :)

Nancy Wethington said...

What a fun idea! Love the way you set this up and your use of various sized pages/ephemera.

Windy Robinson said...

That's so cool! Love it:)