Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ain't Life Grand?

  
Hello everyone,

It's a beautiful Saturday and I just stumbled on ther sweetest paper collection from We R Memory Keepers called "Anthologie." 

This collection features beautiful designs and a gorgeous color palette. 

I used Zva Creative flowers and crystals to add an extra special touch to my page.

Here are some of the steps I took to create my layout....


The collection features a gorgeous die cut which I cut in half and added a border sticker to the top. I scored a 1 1/2" section at the top of the die cut.  This will allow me to fold it easily.



Inking the border really makes the design pop!  I used Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.



I folded the top section using a bone folder to create a crisp edge.


Next, I created a decorative border using Martha Stewart's Garden Gate deep edge punch.


Now, I start to build the page. 


I cut a design from my patterned paper and I also added a mat from the collection's  4x6 pad.


I added two Zva Creative flowers and inked them both to add color and dimension.


Here I added a delicate crystal leaf design from Zva Creative.


Using, Viva Decor's Pearl Pen in Ice White, I added delicate pearl accents.


I finished my design by added a piece of white twine from May Arts which was accented with mini roses from Zva Creative.

Zva Creative:  CR-05CA-102 Imagine - Smoke Crystal , FL-04CA-127 - 3" Dual-Frosty Flowers - Olive & Kiwi, FLBK-03CB-122 - Mini Roses - White, FLBK-03CB-101 - Mini Rose - White
We R Memory Keepers:  Anthologie Collection Patterned Paper, 4x6 Pad, Embossible Designs Stickers; "Aint Life Grand" Embossed Die Cut
Viva Decor:  Pearl Pen - Ice White
Ranger:  Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough
May Arts:  Twine
Martha Stewart Crafts:  Garden Gate Punch

Thanks for joining me today.




4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the papers and your arrangement is gorgeous!

dstandard said...

This is just beautiful - what a fabulous page!

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous! Love the cuts, borders and adorable image.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Tami said...

Love the papers too! Beautiful layout!